January 31, 2023 - Well Come
January 31, 2023
Blue Flame 47
- (John 15:12-13 ESV) “Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.”
- As our love matures, we come to terms with the fact that love hurts.
- Sometimes love means laying down our emotional well-being because we trust that God’s got us.
- We may need to lay down our protection in order to be set free.
- Laying down our emotional well-being takes the greatest courage. This is maturing love.
- When we come into a new field, or a field changes seasons, there’s a period of acclimation.
- Our fields are now expanded, and we will have a new and multiplied harvest.
- We’re welcoming the move of the Spirit in our lives to nurture and navigate us in the new and expanded lands.
- We want no stone unturned so that every new seed may prosper.
- The Light has a further reach than it ever has before.
- We’re meant to make The Story more accessible to others. We’re not just telling a story; we belong to the story.
- Welcome the Spirit to come and move and shift things so all can grow. So we can grow together.